Unexpected intensive care nurse career moves after discovering boyfriend's secret family

A former nurse says she was forced to start a risqué but high-paying job – after learning her boyfriend had a secret family he paid for.

Dara, 37, from Brooklyn in New York, regularly shares sexy photos with her 271,000 followers on Instagram.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE: Dara joins OnlyFans after finding out her boyfriend has a secret family

For more Relationship related news and videos, check out Relationships >>

But the pursuit turned into her joining OnlyFans, and she now earns more than 16 times what she earned before as a newborn intensive care unit nurse.

Dara needs money after finding out her partner has another secret boyfriend – who is eight months pregnant.

Even more shocking, he claimed his ex had used the money to cover the expenses of the growing family.

Dara, who finds out her boyfriend has a secret family – and he pays their bills. Credit: Jam Press/@moneybirdette

In June 2019, Dara worked as a NICU nurse.

Even though life pays to pay, he also supports his girlfriend – even agreeing to move across the US to live with him.

A month after moving to the Big Apple, Dara reveals the truth about her boyfriend.

He not only has a girlfriend who is heavily pregnant, but Dara also supports them both.

“I found out through Facebook,” he told JamPrime.com.

“We were going to go and meet her mother, who lives overseas, and I followed her and saw she was ‘friends’ with a profile I didn’t know about.

The former nurse joined OnlyFans. Credit: Jam Press/@moneybirdette

“When I clicked on this alternate profile, I saw a photo from a baby shower for his other girlfriend.

“I was so shocked, hurt and angry.”

Stuck in a rented apartment in New York, Dara leaves her boyfriend.

But he soon found himself struggling to pay his bills.

Dara’s glamorous life is now hard-earned. Credit: Jam Press/@moneybirdette

Looking for new ways to make ends meet – and wanting to show her ex what she was missing – she decided to give OnlyFans a try, launching her account in 2018.

In her first month, she earned $30,000 ($A43,100) – the equivalent of her annual nurse salary.

Now, he makes more than $A722,500 a year – and it’s all thanks to his ex.

“I have a lot of pride and decided to find out my financial situation, rather than letting a man take advantage of me,” said Dara.

“When I got into debt, I threw it away, then got rid of my car, which was a waste of money, and started OnlyFans.

“The rest is history.”

At first, he mostly posted behind-the-scenes pictures from the shoot, but he couldn’t believe how much money was coming in.

“I remember thinking ‘I’ll post anything that makes as much money as possible’ and now I’m debt free,” he said.

Dara has been living and paying while providing for her boyfriend. Credit: Jam Press/@moneybirdette

“For the first time, I could actually save money.”

Dara’s new job means she’s turned away from 13 years in healthcare but she’s not looking back.

“I don’t plan on going back to breastfeeding as long as I continue to make a lot of money,” she said.

“I love watching my patients grow and go home.

“But the work started to take a toll on my mental health.

“Being a nurse is emotionally exhausting when you work in an intensive care unit, and my income is not enough to make ends meet.

“I don’t regret my decision.”

As for her ex-partner, Dara revealed that she is still trying to contact him and she knows about his OnlyFans career.

He said: “He is still contacting me to this day but I have blocked him.

“I don’t want anything to do with him.”

For more engaging lifestyle content, visit 7Life on Facebook.

The comedian saw the odd detail of Bunnings’ apron.

The comedian saw the odd detail of Bunnings’ apron.


#Unexpected #intensive #care #nurse #career #moves #discovering #boyfriends #secret #family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest