Reggie's blind side shocks housemates in 'worst case' eviction

Older brother getting to the pointy end – with only five housemates left.

And of the five, it was Johnson and Aleisha who dreamed of reaching the final together.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE: Best friends are torn apart by Reggie’s shocking expulsion move

Watch Big Brother on Channel 7 and free streaming on 7plus >>

However, Taras’ ‘beast challenge’ had other plans, nominating a side-by-side partner for eviction.

When Aleisha’s name was announced, the desperate housemates left the living room, running outside to have some alone time.

“Give him some time,” Johnson said to the other housemates before turning to Taras and asking him: “Are you trying to blackmail me?”

Taras nominated Johnson for eviction. Credit: Seven
Aleisha hugged Johnson. Credit: Seven

“Yes,” Taras said matter-of-factly.

“I wanted Johnson home today. If he persists, then my ability to break into the top three is much lower,” Taras said to Big Brother.

Later, Aleisha was seen crying in the diary room, where she admitted to feeling “not feeling well at all”.

“I do not know what to do. I really want to win, but I don’t want it to cost my friends.

“I felt like I lost my place and gave it to him.”

Aleisha was nominated alongside Johnson. Credit: Seven

Aleisha told Sister she knows why Taras nominated her, “because Johnson and I are very close, but I play this game alone, not as a team”.

Johnson and Aleisha – who walked into the house together on the first day – were seen doing a Q&A after learning that neither of them would qualify for the top three.

“I’m so sorry … it’s just a situation we’re in,” Johnson told her.

“I’m proud of us,” Aleisha said of the couple who have survived 61 days in the house.

With only five people left in the game, every vote counts – and it looks like Reggie will be the top pick.

Previously Older brother The winner promised Taras he would vote to oust Johnson – but that didn’t stop Johnson from one last minute plea.

“Reggie, I promise, I look you in the eye and tell you, keep me here and I’ll get you into the top three,” Johnson told her.

“And from one Big Brother fan to another, you know how much this means to me.”

Aleisha said she felt ‘not good at all’. Credit: Seven

Reggie looked torn as he spoke to Big Brother, asking “What should I do?”

“Taras wanted me to get rid of Johnson, but that’s good for Taras’ game but not good for mine.

“But if I don’t do it I’m afraid if Taras wins tomorrow he won’t carry me to the end.

“Out of revenge.”

Johnson talks to Reggie. Credit: Seven

The end of a journey

As the eviction ceremony began, Aleisha admitted: “It’s no secret, Johnson is my number one. When I always talk about the top three, I always talk about Johnson and myself.”

He said it was “one deal” he made in Older brother house.

“Today was a bad day,” Johnson said of sitting next to Aleisha.

“My journey ends, or my best friend’s journey ends.”

After all the housemates had voted, host Sonia Kruger delivered the results.

Due to a last minute change from Reggie, Aleisha is kicked out of the house.

Taras held his hand to his head, clearly shocked, and looked at Reggie – who had broken his word.

Taras finds out that Aleisha was expelled. Credit: Seven

As Aleisha left, she said, “I really thought Johnson would be home tonight.”

Looking back a few months later, Aleisha told 7Entertainment exclusively that being nominated next to Johnson is his “worst case” scenario.

“It’s a worst-case scenario for me but of anyone I’m happy to lose – for them to come back home and fight – it’s Johnson,” he said.

Reggie follows the eviction. Credit: Seven

“He’s the only person I sit next to, otherwise I would love to come back.”

Aleisha remembers the time she and Johnson found out about their side-by-side nominations.

“We actually went to the diary room and cried together, and we thank you [Big Brother] for this experience and he joked with us and recalled the memories,” he said.

Watch Big Brother from Monday-Wednesday at 19.30 on Channel 7 and 7plus.

For more interesting Entertainment content, visit 7Life on Facebook

More from Brother

#Reggies #blind #side #shocks #housemates #worst #case #eviction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest