Stefan Dennis' neighbor reveals he's dating his co-star

Neighbor actor Stefan Dennis has revealed that he is dating one of his co-stars, but managed to keep it a secret.

Actor Paul Robinson spills beans on Star Magazine that he was in a relationship with Natalie Imbruglia when he was on soap operas in the 90s.

Imbruglia, prior to her successful pop career, played Beth Brennan on the Australian soap from 1992 to 1994 and the couple managed to keep their relationship private. However, Stefan admits he’s earned a bit of a ‘man and woman’ reputation on soap after also dating Gayle Blakeney.

london, england june 03 natalie imbruglia performs on main stage during the mighty frenzy festival at brockwell park on june 3, 2022 in london, england photo by joseph okpakowireimage

Natalie Imbruglia on stage at Mighty Hoopla 2022

Joseph OkpakoGetty Images

Related: Neighbor farewell tour announce details and official venue

“Because of my relationship with Gayle and then, in secret, I also dated Natalie Imbruglia, there were rumors that I made it through the female lead.”

The actor first appeared on soap operas in 1985, departed eight years later and then returned in 2004, and towards the end of soap operas this August he admitted he “surprised” himself with how emotional he felt.

“It’s a melancholy day for me,” said Stefan studio 10. “I kind of closed the studio door behind me in my last scene, my last dialogue scene, and, yes, I suddenly surprised myself by getting very emotional.

stefan dennis as paul robinson in the neighbor

Fremantle / Gina MiliciaChannel 5

“I just put myself out there and went to my dressing room… I kept a very low profile today. I thought I’d just be a real mess if I hung around too long.”

The soap opera was coming to an end soon after British broadcaster Channel 5 made the decision to cancel the show from its schedule.

In addition to the current regular cast, fans will also be saying goodbye to many past faces, including Kylie Minogue (Charlene Robinson) and Jason Donovan (Scott Robinson).

Neighbor airs weekdays at 1:45 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Monday through Thursday 6:30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

Read more Neighbor spoilers on our special homepage

This content is created and maintained by third parties, and imported to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on piano.io

#Stefan #Dennis #neighbor #reveals #hes #dating #costar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest