Sam Mac partner posts heart-melting tribute to his 'rock'

Sunrise Sam Mac partner Rebecca James has posted a heart-melting Instagram tribute to the man she describes as “my best friend and my rock.”

The couple was expecting their first child together and the love was definitely real.

VIEW THE VIDEO ABOVE: Sam Mac finds his book has been reduced to a dollar

For more Celebrity related news and videos, check out Celebrities >>

Fashion stylist Rebecca says when Sam doesn’t get up at 4am to read the weather, “every minute is dedicated to bub and me, who never go unnoticed.”

He then engages in a long, funny thought bubble about all the sweet things he does for her.

“From leaving cute love notes on the chicken, dropping me off at the airport when he’s physically exhausted, surprising me at work with a turmeric almond milk latte, never missing our weekly Aldi grocery store, being by my side when he can be with all things baby Mac. , went to The Source and gave us our favorite protein balls, would gladly accept that I’m not sharing cheeseymites today, was my first (and probably only) TikTok follower, occasionally traveling to work on Sundays, made me feel like nothing bad is going to happen…” the post begins.

Sam Mac and his partner Rebecca James. Credit: Instagram/Rebecca James

If this wasn’t enough, Sam also “plays guitar and sings to bub and I, provides daily LOL even on hard days, holds my hand (very tightly) all the time, is the best big spoon, randomly brings home flowers and handwritten card, set magic birthday during lockdown, cooks and cleans with me, says she sleeps well even though I know she isn’t with my current 20 bathroom breaks all night.

Don’t breathe just yet – there’s more.

Coupled with all of the above, Sam “picked up my package from the post office, set a surprise date at 4am, gave me a back rub at 2am because I couldn’t sleep, was a great problem-solving partner, accepted and embraced my love for Harry. Potter, hated all the pillows on the bed but faced it anyway, he trusted me and supported my decisions, jumping into James’ family chats and activities, kissing bub and me every morning before leaving for work, always ready for adventure.

Sam Mac left a love note for Rebecca. Credit: Instagram/Rebecca James

Okay, the perfect man exists! We’ve found him, and his name is Sam Mac.

But wait, there’s more!

Everyone’s favorite weather presenter “adds potato gems to every meal (no complaints), will do a docos murder party with me on Sundays, cheer me on, make me smile every day and encourage and support my ideas.”

It was enough, no one else could live like this!

Can we clone it?

“I mean I could go on and on but I wouldn’t because Woodcroft Sam’s Neill doesn’t think it does much at all,” Rebecca concluded.

Rebecca later added: “I love you, bub and I love you so much”, adding the hashtag #myperson.

Sam and Rebecca are pregnant. Credit: Instagram/Rebecca James

“Neill from Woodcroft” refers to disgruntled residents who write to Sydney newspapers wondering what “Sam Mac does all day” after presenting the weather.

“Not a bad job: getting paid while enjoying free accommodation, food and, I guess, plane tickets,” Neill grumbled.

“I wonder what he does for the rest of the day.”

Obviously a little irritated, Sam responded in a humorous way, telling Neill and his social media followers about the “hobbies” that keep him busy – including “rock jumping, Latin dancing, collecting belly button feathers, learning the national anthem on the flute, and if any any time the What remains, I like to write cynical letters to my local newspapers.”

“How about you, Neil?” he added. “What do you do all day?”

And if his girlfriend’s latest posts are anything to go by, Sam Mac also spends a lot of time trying his hardest to make his loved ones happy.

Rebecca’s followers faint from Sam’s long list of attributes.

“VERY happy for the three of you!” Olympic snowboarder Torah Bright wrote.

“It’s a jungle out there but you found your special man,” wrote one follower.

“Awhhh this is the best,” said another fan.

“I think Sam was quite lucky too.

“Beautiful words of love from a beautiful woman, very happy for both of you.

“Soon to be 3 years, perfect little family.”

The breakfast TV weatherman started dating Rebecca after being introduced by a mutual friend in 2020 and they bought a house together late last year.

Their baby will be born in September.

For more celebrity content, visit 7Life on Facebook.

Sam Mac said the Sunrise team pressured him into marrying a pregnant girlfriend.

Sam Mac said the Sunrise team pressured him into marrying a pregnant girlfriend.

#Sam #Mac #partner #posts #heartmelting #tribute #rock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest