Sam Frost from Home and Away announces engagement to Jordie Hansen

Home and Go Star Sam Frost has confirmed that he is engaged to his now fiancé, Jordie Hansen.

Actress Jasmine Delaney and her Australian Survivors: Blood vs Water the other half star reveals the happy news on their podcast Jordie and Sam Country Triponly five months of dating.

“This is a very important time in our lives. We just got engaged, and to celebrate we thought, let’s go, let’s go on a 14 day trip,” Sam announced.

same ice

Don Arnold/WireImageGetty Images

Jordie later revealed how the proposal played out, recalling: “We were in Uluru and we just had breakfast and were heading back south. Sambo just delivered the coffee so I said, ‘Hey, when are you going to do it? say yes to marriage?’

“I said, ‘Pretty much any time from now’,” added Sam, before his fiancé said: “So I took it as, ‘I’ll do it this afternoon’.”

They then rushed to the town of Coober Pedy for the sunset, Jordie explained: “[We got there and] I set the camera in what I thought would be the perfect position, and Sambo came over and said, ‘I know exactly what you’re going to do here’.”

This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in other formats, or you may be able to find more information, on their website.

Sam admitted he had “no idea” what was going on, adding: “It was beautiful. He was really shaking and couldn’t sit up.”

“I don’t remember much because I was so nervous,” Jordie said. “I was trying not to cry and just trying to talk. I remember saying something like, ‘Honey, we love jokes but this isn’t one of them. This is very serious’.”

Sam just left Home and Go as Jasmine after five years, and her exit scene has been shown to Australian audiences but has not yet been broadcast in the UK.

Jasmine Delaney sees Robbo hugging Tori Morgan at home and outside

Channel 5

Related: Home and Go star Lynne McGranger claims Sam Frost could return as Jasmine Delaney

Speaking earlier this year about his reasons for leaving, he explained: “I quit my dream job at Home and Go to take care of my mental health. I need to take a step back, go home and be with my family. And most importantly take care of my health and well-being.

“I now spend days with the people I love, doing the things I always wanted to do but couldn’t because I was too busy working. I spent 4.5 years being a distant friend, distant boyfriend, sister who could ‘not be there for the big milestone moments. Now, I make up for lost time. I prioritize my health and relationships.”

Home and Go airs on weekdays at 13:15 on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. The first preview premiered at 6:30 p.m. on 5STAR and the show also aired on My5.

In Australia, the show airs Monday through Thursday at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Selected classic episodes available via Amazon Prime Video in England.

Read more Home and Go spoilers on our special homepage

This content is created and maintained by third parties, and imported to this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on piano.io

#Sam #Frost #Home #announces #engagement #Jordie #Hansen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest