Ricky Martin's husband speaks up after incest claims fall

Ricky Martin’s husband has spoken out for the first time after the singer’s “troubled” nephew dropped his incest claim.

Jwan Yosef, who has been married to Martin since 2017, posted a photo of the couple to Instagram with the caption “Truth Wins” and a red heart.

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE: Ricky Martin responds to accusations of dropping his nephew

For more Celebrity related news and videos, check out Celebrities >>

Martin, 51, commented, writing “Mi fuerza y ​​mi calma. Te amo,” which means “My strength and composure. I love you.”

Martin’s nephew, 21, claims he had been in a sexual relationship with the singer for several months before breaking up with him.

He filed a restraining order against Martin, claiming that the star was seen wandering outside his home on several occasions and that he feared for his safety.

But in a virtual court hearing on Thursday, the nephew “voluntarily quit” to move forward and said he no longer needed a protection order, a court spokesman said.

In a video statement to NBC News after the hearing, Martin said he had been unable to defend himself over the past few weeks “because I followed a procedure where the law required me not to speak until I was before a judge.”

But now that the case is closed, he is speaking out to begin his “healing process”, Martin said.

“This is devastating for me, for my family, for my friends,” he said.

“I don’t wish this on anyone.”

A lawyer for Martin said the singer was prepared to “directly speak to the judge at trial” and denied that he had a romantic or sexual relationship with his nephew.

Martin will also challenge allegations that he stalked and abused his nephew, the lawyer said.

Ricky Martin. Credit: Samir Hussein/Wire Drawing

“To the person claiming this nonsense, I wish him all the best and I hope he finds help, so he can start a new life filled with love and truth and joy, and he doesn’t hurt anyone else,” Martin said. .

Earlier, Martin’s attorney Marty Singer said his nephew was struggling with “profound mental health challenges.”

“We all hope this man gets the help he so desperately needs,” Singer said in a statement to TODAY.

Yosef’s short but loving post about the truth that “applies” received overwhelming support from Ricky Martin’s fans.

“Oh yes it will! Love u and with u always,” wrote opera singer Matteo El Khodr.

“All my love is always for you and the whole family,” added Pedro Julio.

Martin and Yosef, a Syrian-born Swedish painter, first met because the singer was an admirer of the artist’s work.

Jwan Yosef and Ricky Martin attend the amfAR Cannes Gala 2022 at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 26, 2022 in Cap d’Antibes, France. Credit: Gisela Schober/Getty Images for amfAR

Martin was scrolling through Instagram when he came across a “beautiful piece of art” and decided to message the artist.

The pair communicated online for six months before meeting in person.

“We talked about art – nothing sexy … I swear, nothing sexy,” said Martin SiriusXM Radio Andy from their initial social media chat.

“It was all about art and life in general.

“He used to live in London, I went to London and I met him.”

They started dating in 2016, got engaged later that year and wed in a modest ceremony in 2017.

The Livin’ La Vida Loca and She Bangs singer already had twins, Matteo and Valentino, when she met Yosef.

But since marrying Joseph, her mother has grown to include another daughter, Lucia, and a son, Renn.

Speaking to People last year, Martin said he and Yosef wanted more children.

“Yes, we want more. There are frozen embryos,” he said.

“I remember every Sunday at my grandparents’ house — we were 34 grandchildren.

“I always say, ‘One day, I want to open my door and see lots of kids running towards me saying, ‘Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!’

“It’s something I’ve always dreamed of.”

For more celebrity content, visit 7Life on Facebook.

#Ricky #Martins #husband #speaks #incest #claims #fall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest