MAFS: Domenica Calarco partying with co-stars after Robert Irwin trolling

Domenica Calarco enjoyed a night with her MAFS co-stars just hours before saying she ‘couldn’t get out of bed’ due to the stress of being teased online.

Social media photos show the influencer, 29, looking excited while out for dinner with ex-girlfriend Jack Millar and their friends Ella Ding, Al Perkins and Brent Vitiello on Wednesday.

The morning after a fun outing, Domenica released a bonus episode of her podcast Sit With Us where she talks about the cruel trolling she faced for trying to seduce 18-year-old Robert Irwin on TikTok.

Domenica Calarco (left, with Al Perkins) enjoyed a night with her MAFS co-stars just hours before saying she 'couldn't get out of bed' because of the stress of being teased online

Domenica Calarco (left, with Al Perkins) enjoyed a night with her MAFS co-stars just hours before saying she ‘couldn’t get out of bed’ because of the stress of being teased online

Addressing the backlash she faced for his harmless compliment in one of Robert’s videos, Domenica began: ‘I haven’t gotten over it.

‘Calling someone handsome got me so many news articles [and] so many people have opinions about things.’

“I tell people I’m on medication, and I can’t get out of bed. I’m on medication and I can’t even change my pajamas,” he added.

‘I’m on medication and I can’t eat, so where’s the limit? Where I go? Can I do this long term?’

Social media photos show the in-demand influencer, 29, looking excited while out for dinner with friends Jack Millar, Ella Ding, Al Perkins and Brent Vitiello on Wednesday

The next day, Domenica released a bonus episode of her podcast where she talks about the cruel trolling she faced for trying to seduce 18-year-old Robert Irwin on TikTok.

The next day, Domenica released a bonus episode of her podcast where she talks about the cruel trolling she faced for trying to seduce 18-year-old Robert Irwin on TikTok.

Domenica said she had decided to take time off from social media to focus on her mental health.

‘I’m not in the right mental space yet. I just feel so attacked,” he said.

‘It’s easy for people to say they can feel attacked, whatever, but I’ve legitimately felt the last few days, like a brick has hit me and it feels really heavy.’

Addressing the backlash she faced for posting a harmless compliment in one of Robert's videos (pictured), Domenica said:

Addressing the backlash she faced for posting a harmless compliment in one of Robert’s videos (pictured), Domenica said: “I’m not over it yet. Calling someone handsome got me so many news articles [and] so many people have opinions about things’

Domenica said she had decided to take time off from social media to focus on her mental health, adding: 'I'm not in the right mental space yet.  I just feel so attacked'

Domenica said she had decided to take time off from social media to focus on her mental health, adding: ‘I’m not in the right mental space yet. I just feel so attacked’

Domenica was so angry that she called her mother and told her she was considering deactivating her social media accounts and running away.

‘I got to a point last night where I called my mom. I was like, “Mom, I want to cancel my social media. I’m going to run away. I can’t do it anymore, Mom. I can’t do it.”

‘My mom was really worried about me… I FaceTimed her and I was really pissed off.’

Domenica was so upset that she called her mother and told her that she was considering deactivating her social media accounts and running away

Domenica was so upset that she called her mother and told her that she was considering deactivating her social media accounts and running away

The makeup artist insisted he was joking when he posted comments on TikTok Robert last month calling him ‘handsome’.

She also explained that she prefers older men.

‘I didn’t sexualize him. I didn’t say I wanted to eradicate him… I just called him handsome,’ he explained.

Domenica encourages people to be more careful and kind on social media.

Domenica defended his comments and insisted he was joking when he posted a comment on TikTok Robert last month calling him 'handsome'

Domenica defended his comments and insisted he was joking when he posted a comment on TikTok Robert last month calling him ‘handsome’

Domenica jokingly asked Robert if he wanted to go to Logies with him after calling him handsome.

While his comments were clearly innocent, some critics laughed at his comments and suggested he was ‘creepy’.

‘You’re really 28? This is so scary? I’m your fan,’ wrote one troll, while another agreed: ‘That was so creepy’.

Domenica jokingly asked Robert if he wanted to go to Logies with her.  While this was clearly innocent, some critics laughed at his comments and said he was 'creepy'.

Domenica jokingly asked Robert if he wanted to go to Logies with her. While this was clearly innocent, some critics laughed at his comments and said he was ‘creepy’.

‘That’s disgusting, predatory behavior. Be a better human being and do better,” added another.

‘He’s only 18 years old!’ You’re basically an old woman to him,’ commented one usage.

‘Relax, he’s old enough, wow,’ answered Domenica, but this only fed the self-righteous troll, with one hit back: ‘It’s just that. Doesn’t make it all right.’

'Relax, he's old enough, wow,' answered Domenica, but this only fed the self-righteous troll, with one hit back: 'It's just that.  Doesn't make it all right.'  (Photo: Robert Irwin)

‘Relax, he’s old enough, wow,’ answered Domenica, but this only fed the self-righteous troll, with one hit back: ‘It’s just that. Doesn’t make it all right.’ (Photo: Robert Irwin)

Domenica went on to defend herself in the MAFS Uncensored Facebook group after being called ‘dirty’ by one user.

‘In Australia, the legal age [of consent] is 16. He’s 18. He can drink alcohol,’ he said.

‘I can ask him to come to Logies with me, and tell him he’s handsome. Take the cold pill everyone,’ he added.

Domenica went on to defend herself in the MAFS Uncensored Facebook group after being called 'dirty' by one user.  'In Australia, the legal age [of consent] is 16. He is 18 years old,' he said

Domenica went on to defend herself in the MAFS Uncensored Facebook group after being called ‘dirty’ by one user. ‘In Australia, the legal age [of consent] is 16. He is 18 years old,’ he said

#MAFS #Domenica #Calarco #partying #costars #Robert #Irwin #trolling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest