Lauren Goodger 'so emotional' ahead of daughter's first birthday after baby's death

Lauren Goodger took to her Instagram Stories on Tuesday to express her mixed emotions ahead of her daughter Larose’s first birthday – two weeks after the tragic death of her second baby girl.

The former TOWIE star, 35, confirmed the loss by explaining that baby Lorena had died two days after her birth despite going through an uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery.

Lauren shared a heartwarming image of Lorena holding her hand as she said her little one was ‘in her heart all the time’ during birthday preparations.

'She is with me in my heart': Lauren Goodger says she is 'so emotional' ahead of daughter Larose's first birthday following the sudden death of her newborn baby Lorena

‘She is with me in my heart’: Lauren Goodger says she is ‘so emotional’ ahead of daughter Larose’s first birthday following the sudden death of her newborn baby Lorena

She wrote: ‘Just wrapped my @BABYLAROSE and Lorena gift with me in my heart all the time with the candles burning’.

‘A very emotional night for Mummy but can’t wait to see my big girl in the morning’.

The intrepid mother later shared a photo of her busy decorating her home with balloons for her big day.

Mummy: Lauren reveals she's expecting her second child in January, seven months after baby Larose's birth (pictured)

Mummy: Lauren reveals she’s expecting her second child in January, seven months after baby Larose’s birth (pictured)

Lauren scanned the camera around her living room showing off inflatables that spelled her daughter’s name as well as a large pile of gifts wrapped in pink paper.

He gushed: ‘Can’t wait to arrange all theses [balloon letters] in the morning [and spell] Larosa’.

It came after the reality star thanked her loved ones for sending her a bouquet of flowers after her tragic loss.

The big day: The brave mom then shared a photo of her busy decorating her home with balloons for the big day

The big day: The brave mom then shared a photo of her busy decorating her home with balloons for the big day

Powerful: Lauren panned the camera around her living room showing off inflatables that spelled her daughter's name as well as a large pile of gifts wrapped in pink paper.

Loving Mother: She exclaimed: 'Can't wait to organize all theses [balloon letters] in the morning [and spell] Larose'

Strong: Lauren pans the camera around her living room showing off inflatables that spell out her daughter’s name as well as a large pile of gifts wrapped in pink paper

On Thursday, Lauren took to her Instagram Stories to share a heartfelt thank you to her family and friends for their support as she mourned her devastating loss.

She filmed white and pink wreaths of various flowers, including roses and tulips, as she thanked her loved ones for the loving gesture in a caption.

He wrote: ‘Just some beautiful flowers. Thank you.’

Her latest post comes after Lauren and partner Charles Drury thanked the public for their support after Lorena’s tragic death.

On Sunday, a spokesperson for Lauren said the couple were “overwhelmed and touched” by the messages they received.

Missing: Lauren confirmed the loss in an Instagram post explaining that Lorena had died two days after her birth on July 8

Missing: Lauren confirmed the loss in an Instagram post explaining that Lorena had died two days after her birth on July 8

The spokesperson told OK!: ‘Lauren and Charles would like to thank everyone for their incredible support at this difficult time.’

‘The messages are so beautiful and while it doesn’t take the pain away, it really does help to see how much support there is for them.

‘They were completely overwhelmed and touched by the response.’

The couple were inundated with tributes from their friends and followers after announcing the heartbreaking news, including some from Lauren’s former co-stars.

Lauren confirmed the bad news in an Instagram post, admitting the couple’s child was born ‘without complications’ before his death.

'Thank you': She shows off an array of white and pink flowers, including roses and tulips, as she thanks her loved ones for the loving gesture in a caption.

‘Thank you’: She shows off an array of white and pink flowers, including roses and tulips, as she thanks her loved ones for the loving gesture in a caption.

Lauren, who is raising 11-month-old daughter Larose with Charles, also revealed the couple had not said their final goodbye to the newborn as they accepted his loss.

She wrote: ‘Lorena. 08.07.22. She is the most beautiful healthy baby I have ever seen just like her sister… words cannot describe as a mother lost your baby which I carried for months perfectly and gave birth also for my angel to take from me.

‘There were no pregnancy or delivery complications and she is fine & healthy but I won’t go into details now just know that there is nothing wrong with her or myself she is perfect I can’t understand her she is so beautiful the Larose twins look so alike..

‘I’m devastated. I came home from the hospital Me & Charlie spent a lot of time with our baby girl Lorena and I haven’t said goodbye yet…

Devastating: In a statement on Sunday, Lauren said the couple's child was born 'without complications' before his death.

Devastating: In a statement on Sunday, Lauren said the couple’s child was born ‘without complications’ before his death.

‘Please can I ask the photographer to respect our privacy at this time as we have a lot of bereavement to do and funeral arrangements I need at this time & with my baby daughter Larose she is my rock to get me through this or I won’t . survive…

‘I will never be able to forget this but I will learn how to live every day with Lorena in my heart, she will always be with me and I will be with her again one day… My Lorena, I love you so much.’

Lauren’s colleague Charles also shared a statement paying tribute to his daughter, writing on Instagram: ‘Your little heart will forever beat in mine.’

Charles wrote: ‘Lorena Drury – 8/7/22. Our beautiful baby girl is perfect in every way, 8/7/22 will always be your day. Your little heart will forever beat in my heart, I will love you till the end of time.

Heartbroken: Lauren, who is raising 11-month-old daughter Larose (pictured) with Charles, also revealed the couple had yet to say their final goodbye to the newborn

Heartbroken: Lauren, who is raising 11-month-old daughter Larose (pictured) with Charles, also revealed the couple had yet to say their final goodbye to the newborn

‘You remind me so much like your older sister, you will look like twins, Larose will always know how beautiful & strong you are.

‘I promise you I will take care of your mummy & sister forever, just look at us all & strengthen me, show me the signs that you are in heaven where you should be. I’m sorry it has to be like this but I know we’ll be together again one day.’

‘This is not something I thought I would ever write but I am very proud to be your father, see you later dear, but for now sleep well.’

Moving on: Former TOWIE star partner Charles Drury says Lorena's heart will 'forever beat in my heart' and that she will 'love [her] till the end of time'

Moving on: Former TOWIE star partner Charles Drury says Lorena’s heart will ‘forever beat in my heart’ and that she will ‘love [her] till the end of time’

The news comes as Lauren mourns the death of her ex-boyfriend Jake McLean who died after his car skidded off the road in Turkey last Sunday, leaving passengers and close friend Yazmin Oukhellou seriously injured.

Lauren broke her silence on the shocking death on her Instagram page, writing: ‘RIP Jake, I have no words right now. My thoughts are with your family & friends.’

He then shared a series of heartbreaking lyrics to his Instagram Stories on Wednesday, just days after his death was confirmed.

The TV personality posted a clip of Bryan Adam’s song Everything I Do (I Do It For You), after revealing that he and Jake had secretly reconciled two years earlier.

Lauren previously announced that she had a miscarriage after trying to have a baby with Jake while competing at Dancing On Ice in 2013.

The reality show star shared her grief on Channel 5’s In Therapy, explaining: ‘I was on a pretty intense TV show. I’ll have to try and perform when I’ve come a long way. It didn’t last long’.

Lauren said: ‘I’m the type of person who, when something happens, I move on. That’s how I am. It’s not something I discuss.’

The turmoil: The news comes amid a heartbreaking time for the former TOWIE star, who mourns the death of her ex-boyfriend Jake McLean

The turmoil: The news comes amid a heartbreaking time for the former TOWIE star, who mourns the death of her ex-boyfriend Jake McLean

#Lauren #Goodger #emotional #ahead #daughters #birthday #babys #death

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest