Australian Masked Singer: Mel B attacks 'creepy' Dave Hughes

Australian The Masked Singer Judge Mel B has spoken about his chilling relationship with co-star Dave ‘Hughesy’ Hughes.

The former Spice Girl, 47, recently joined the comedian, 51, on the guessing panel for the hilarious Channel 10 reality show.

He said earlier this week that they had a shaky start when he told him to ‘f**k off’.

The Masked Singer Australia judge Mel B (left) has spoken about his chilling relationship with co-star Dave ‘Hughesy’ Hughes (right)

Speaking on Hughesy’s 2Day FM breakfast radio on Wednesday, Mel defended his confrontational behavior by explaining he thought the comedian was ‘a little creepy’ when they first crossed paths.

‘[What I said] is something along those lines [of “f**k off”] because he’s a little creepy… a little stare-y. And I was like, “What are you doing?”‘ he said.

Mel insists, however, that she and Hughsey are now getting along.

‘I know he’s got a beautiful wife, great kids . joked the British singer.

Mel, 47, recently joined the comedian, 51, on the guessing panel for the hilarious Channel 10 show.  Hughesy said earlier this week they got off to a shaky start when he told him to 'f**k off'

Mel, 47, recently joined the comedian, 51, on the guessing panel for the hilarious Channel 10 show. Hughesy said earlier this week they got off to a shaky start when he told him to ‘f**k off’

‘But I feel he is ‘that man’. He just needs a little help,’ he laughed.

Mel later admitted that although she clashed with Hughsey a lot during filming, her daughter was actually one of her biggest fans.

“We were in the car the other day and we were playing car games as usual… and all my daughter keeps doing is talking about you,” she said.

Speaking on Hughesy's 2Day FM breakfast radio on Wednesday, Mel defended his confrontational behavior by explaining that he thought the comedian was 'a little creepy' when they first crossed paths.

Speaking on Hughesy’s 2Day FM breakfast radio on Wednesday, Mel defended his confrontational behavior by explaining that he thought the comedian was ‘a little creepy’ when they first crossed paths.

‘He doesn’t even want to play games. He sees your poster and he screams, “There’s Dave!” and I’m like, “What? Play a car game.”

‘And for 45 minutes before work, he’s like, ‘Oh my God, he’s so funny, isn’t he? He’s so funny!’ So you have a fan – my daughter.’

Mel didn’t name her daughter, but she was likely referring to her youngest child, Madison Brown Belafonte, 10.

Hughsey discusses his tumultuous relationship with Mel on The Sunday Project (pictured)

Hughsey discusses his tumultuous relationship with Mel on The Sunday Project (pictured)

It comes days after Hughsey discussed his tumultuous relationship with Mel during an interview on The Sunday Project.

‘We have a new panel. We’ve actually been filming, and it’s been really busy! Really busy. I’ll tell you what – I know why Scary Spice is called Scary Spice,’ said Hughsey.

“I love him, and he knows it, but he and I have a working relationship. He told me to ring at our first meeting.”

Mel B is seen here in a promotional photo for The Masked Singer Australia

Mel B is seen here in a promotional photo for The Masked Singer Australia

When asked why this couple has a tendency to be hostile, Dave said they both have strong personalities.

‘Because I have my own ideas and he has ideas, and sometimes they clash. I love her. And he knows I love him,’ she said.

He later explained that Mel was annoyed when she picked the names of celebrities who died trying to guess who was behind the mask.

'We have a new panel.  We've actually been filming, and it's been really busy!  Really busy.  I tell you what - I know why Scary Spice is called Scary Spice,' said the comedian

‘We have a new panel. We’ve actually been filming, and it’s been really busy! Really busy. I tell you what – I know why Scary Spice is called Scary Spice,’ said the comedian

‘I kept guessing at the dead on the show. He doesn’t understand it’s my business. He just doesn’t understand,’ he said.

Hughsey added that Mel ‘knows every celebrity in the world’ and gets annoyed when she mentions her A-list friends.

“When I guessed Taylor Swift, she said, ‘I know Taylor. He’s not that tall.” I said, “You haven’t seen him in months – he’s probably shrunk.”‘

The Masked Singer panel also includes Chrissie Swan (left) and Abbie Chatfield (center left)

The Masked Singer panel also includes Chrissie Swan (left) and Abbie Chatfield (center left)

#Australian #Masked #Singer #Mel #attacks #creepy #Dave #Hughes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest