Australia's Got Talent star Jack Vidgen looks unrecognizable as he unveils his surprising new look

She has changed her look over the years after undergoing several makeovers.

And Jack Vidgen unveiled a surprising new look Thursday as he left a Sydney hotel.

The Australia’s Got Talent star, 25, revealed her shorter, darker blonde hair while heading to an event in a bright ensemble.

Jack Vidgen unveiled his surprising new look as he lit a cigarette in a fiery red Camilla outfit outside a hotel in Sydney

Jack Vidgen unveiled his surprising new look as he lit a cigarette in a fiery red Camilla outfit outside a hotel in Sydney

Jack stood out in a fiery red floral-modified Camilla women’s outfit worth nearly $1500.

It appears that Jack has made some changes to his shirt – which appears to be a shorter version.

The reality star holds a cigarette in his hand as he meets a friend out front.

The reality star holds a cigarette in her hand as she meets a friend in front

The reality star holds a cigarette in her hand as she meets a friend in front

Meanwhile, Jack is lucky to be alive after suffering a drug overdose last year.

The Voice star is now attending a Narcotics Anonymous meeting and is determined to stay sober, he revealed on Carla From Bankstown’s OMG Bro podcast this month.

‘I have a history with substance abuse. I think it must have come from trauma,” said Jack, who spent six weeks in a Sydney rehabilitation facility in 2020.

Jack stands out in a fiery red floral Camilla women's outfit worth almost $1500

Jack stands out in a fiery red floral Camilla women’s outfit worth almost $1500

Meanwhile, Jack is lucky to be alive after suffering a drug overdose last year.  The Voice star is now attending a Narcotics Anonymous meeting and is determined to stay sober, he revealed on the OMG Bro Carla From Bankstown podcast this month.

Meanwhile, Jack is lucky to be alive after suffering a drug overdose last year. The Voice star is now attending a Narcotics Anonymous meeting and is determined to stay sober, she revealed on Carla From Bankstown’s OMG Bro podcast this month.

Jack gets emotional as he recalls the time his substance abuse spiraled out of control after a six month period of unconsciousness in 2021.

“I basically overdosed and was very lucky I didn’t die,” he admitted.

‘When I write [my 2021 single] Goodbye, that’s when I decided not to get drunk. That was last year, and since then I haven’t been sober for about six months and then I started drinking again.’

The Voice star is now attending a Narcotics Anonymous meeting and is determined to stay sober, she revealed on the OMG Bro podcast Carla From Bankstown (right)

The Voice star is now attending a Narcotics Anonymous meeting and is determined to stay sober, she revealed on the OMG Bro podcast Carla From Bankstown (right)

Jack continued: ‘And then it got a little busy again. I’ve never been an alcoholic, but it always starts from there [with alcohol] for me and it doesn’t end there.

‘Maybe not always, but the mess piles up.’

Jack has returned to a quiet life since his life-threatening overdose, and now attends Narcotics Anonymous meetings regularly.

'When I write [my 2021 single] Goodbye, that's when I decided not to get drunk.  This was last year, and since then I was sober for about six months and then I started drinking again,' he said

‘When I write [my 2021 single] Goodbye, that’s when I decided not to get drunk. This was last year, and since then I was sober for about six months and then I started drinking again,’ he said

‘Just to get really real with you, I went to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting. I do things like that because I feel they help me in a disciplined way,’ he said.

‘Just to have something I can go to and that remind you of where things can be got, and hear people’s stories and share where you are. I feel it is very strong.’

He then talked about his determination to leave drug abuse in the past.

‘I realize now. I don’t know if I’ll ever be alcohol sober, I still haven’t decided that – or if I want to. But I know for now, I just need to wake up. I want clarity in my life. I want peace,’ he said.

Jack gets emotional as he recalls the time his substance abuse spiraled out of control after a six month period of unconsciousness in 2021.

Jack gets emotional as he recalls the time his substance abuse spiraled out of control after a six month period of unconsciousness in 2021.

‘I want to live authentically and I just found that being sober from alcohol and everything else is what needs to happen at least now. It’s an everyday problem.’

Jack was admitted to a rehab facility for substance abuse in August 2020.

He was treated for six weeks at the South Pacific Private clinic in Curl Curl, north of Sydney, The Daily Telegraph reported at the time.

'Just to get really real with you, I went to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting.  I do things like that because I feel they help me in a disciplined way,' he said

‘Just to get really real with you, I went to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting. I do things like that because I feel they help me in a disciplined way,’ he said

“Jack has been living in the public eye for a decade now and it hasn’t always been easy,” a source said in December 2020.

‘He has faced many setbacks but has shown a determination to not only come as an artist but to use his life experiences as inspiration for his music.’

Jack rose to fame as a baby-faced teenager on Australia’s Got Talent in 2011.

Jack is admitted to a Sydney rehab facility for substance abuse in August 2020

Jack is admitted to a Sydney rehab facility for substance abuse in August 2020

After winning the show, Jack released two successful albums, even reaching No. 3 on the ARIA charts with the single Yes I Am.

After parting ways with record label Sony Music Australia in 2014, he tried his luck in Los Angeles for a year before returning to Sydney.

She was largely out of the spotlight until appearing as a contestant on The Voice in 2019, relaunching her career.

Jack rose to fame after winning Australia's Got Talent in 2011 at the age of 14 (pictured)

Jack rose to fame after winning Australia’s Got Talent in 2011 at the age of 14 (pictured)

#Australias #Talent #star #Jack #Vidgen #unrecognizable #unveils #surprising

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest