AFL star Gary Rohan announces engagement to physio girlfriend Madi Bennett

Gary Rohan has announced his engagement to his physiotherapist girlfriend, Madi Bennett.

The AFL star shared the exciting news to Instagram on Tuesday, alongside a sweet photo of herself and Madi wearing stunning diamond rings.

“You showed me how to smile again when I thought I’d forgotten how, and you’ve made me happier than I could ever have imagined,” she wrote.

AFL star Gary Rohan announced his engagement to his physiotherapist girlfriend Madi Bennett on Tuesday night - two years after splitting from his ex-wife Amie.

AFL star Gary Rohan announced his engagement to his physiotherapist girlfriend Madi Bennett on Tuesday night – two years after splitting from his ex-wife Amie.

‘You have made me a better partner, father and person and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you Mads.’

Madi also announced the news on her Instagram, writing: ‘You make me happier than I ever thought.’

‘The kind of happiness I never knew was possible, and the kind of love I thought only existed in movies.

You are my whole world and more, and forever with you is all I ever dreamed of. I love you Gaza.’

The AFL star shared the exciting news to Instagram, writing: 'You showed me how to smile again when I thought I had forgotten how, and you have made me happier than I could ever have imagined.  You have made me a better partner, father and person and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you'

The AFL star shared the exciting news to Instagram, writing: ‘You showed me how to smile again when I thought I had forgotten how, and you have made me happier than I could ever have imagined. You have made me a better partner, father and person and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you’

Gary went ‘official Instagram’ with Maddie in April last year, but deleted the post one month later after receiving public backlash.

The black-and-white photo shows him smiling with Madi and his daughter, which he shares with his ex-wife, Amie.

Gary and his wife Amie separated in 2020 when he traveled with his Geelong teammates to Queensland to join the AFL Covid centre, while Amie lives in Victoria with their children, Bella, three, and Sadie, 15 months.

Rohan’s family had suffered unimaginable grief in 2018 when Willow, Bella’s twin brother, died five hours after birth from a defect that left the baby born without a brain part.

Gary went 'official Instagram' with Maddie in April last year, but deleted the post one month later after receiving public backlash.  The black-and-white photo shows him smiling with Madi and his daughter

Gary went ‘official Instagram’ with Maddie in April last year, but deleted the post one month later after receiving public backlash. The black-and-white photo shows him smiling with Madi and his daughter

Amie recently held back tears when she shared the bittersweet arrival of twins Willow and Bella on the Pregnancy Uncut podcast.

She explained that early in her pregnancy, she and Gary were told Willow would not survive because of her condition.

‘The language used is “not compatible with life” and I still say, “What needs to be done?” and the woman was like, ‘No, no, no, your baby is going to die,” she said.

‘I love being pregnant and it’s scary not knowing what’s on the other side.’

Amie later underwent a C-section and said the birth of her twins was ‘one of the most beautiful moments of my life’.

‘It was beautiful, one of the most heartbreaking beautiful moments of my life, having so much ups and downs at the same time, it was beautiful, beautiful… because we had the support of the whole medical team behind us trying to make it as special as possible. maybe,’ he explained.

‘Willow was there and so calm… They were both placed on my chest and I wanted the moment to last forever… it felt like I was having an out of body experience.’

Gary and his wife Amie (both pictured) separated in 2020 when he traveled with his Geelong teammates to Queensland to join the AFL Covid centre, while Amie lives in Victoria with their children, Bella, three, and Sadie, 15 months.

Gary and his wife Amie (both pictured) separated in 2020 when he traveled with his Geelong teammates to Queensland to join the AFL Covid centre, while Amie lives in Victoria with their children, Bella, three, and Sadie, 15 months.

The couple had been married for four years before breaking up, with Amie revealing in April last year the breakup was harder than losing their daughter.

“The days following the breakdown of my marriage were some of the toughest of my life, harder than when we lost Willow,” she told the Move Your Mind podcast.

While Gary was at the center of the AFL, he hooked up with Madi after his marriage broke down – just months after Sadie was born.

Madi has been flown cross-country to use his physio skills to help Geelong Cats legend Gary Ablett Jr finish his final season.

While Gary was at the center of the AFL, he hooked up with Madi after his marriage broke down - just months after Sadie was born.  Madi has been flown cross-country to use his physio skills to help Geelong Cats legend Gary Ablett Jr finish his final season.

While Gary was at the center of the AFL, he hooked up with Madi after his marriage broke down – just months after Sadie was born. Madi has been flown cross-country to use his physio skills to help Geelong Cats legend Gary Ablett Jr finish his final season.

In May, Amie confirmed that she had find love again.

Speaking to The Herald Sun, the former WAG revealed that she had a ‘new man’ she met in February, but wanted to keep the romance a secret.

“This is great but keeping it to myself, I have to have one part of my life that isn’t for anyone else,” he told the publication.

Gary's ex-wife Amie (pictured) recently confirmed that she has found love again, after splitting from her AFL star husband.  Speaking to The Herald Sun, the former WAG revealed that she had a 'new man' she met in February, but wanted to keep the romance a secret.

Gary’s ex-wife Amie (pictured) recently confirmed that she has found love again, after splitting from her AFL star husband. Speaking to The Herald Sun, the former WAG revealed that she had a ‘new man’ she met in February, but wanted to keep the romance a secret.

Amie added that the new romance had revived her sense of self-worth after her divorce.

‘It made me realize that I’m normal and I’m not a heartbroken person who can’t be loved. It’s exciting’ he said.

It came after Amie denied rumors that she was dating Riley Carter in February.

In February, Amie denied rumors she was dating Riley Carter (right) after sharing two very comfortable photos to Instagram of a night out in Barwon Heads, Victoria with the footballer, who plays for Whittlesea Football Club in Victoria.

In February, Amie denied rumors she was dating Riley Carter (right) after sharing two very comfortable photos to Instagram of a night out in Barwon Heads, Victoria with the footballer, who plays for Whittlesea Football Club in Victoria.

He sparked the chat that they were items after sharing two very cozy photos to Instagram of a night out in Barwon Heads, Victoria with the footballer, who plays for Whittlesea Football Club in Victoria.

A WAG representative denied the pair were items in a statement to Daily Mail Australia.

“Amie and Riley are not dating and are purely friends,” the rep confirmed.

‘[They] are enjoying a Saturday night out with a group of their friends.’

A WAG representative denied the pair were an item in a statement to Daily Mail Australia: 'Amie and Riley are not dating and are purely friends,' the rep confirmed.  '[They] were enjoying a Saturday night out with a group of their friends

A WAG representative denied the pair were an item in a statement to Daily Mail Australia: ‘Amie and Riley are not dating and are purely friends,’ the rep confirmed. ‘[They] were enjoying a Saturday night out with a group of their friends

#AFL #star #Gary #Rohan #announces #engagement #physio #girlfriend #Madi #Bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest