'Dragon Girl' Amber Luke says people told her she 'ruined' her good looks

An Australian woman who totally transformed herself from a ‘innocent’ girl next door to a heavily tattooed adult model has revealed how her extreme ink and body modifications have changed her life.

Amber Luke, 27, also known as ‘Dragon Girl’, has spent $250,000 on tattoos, piercings and surgery to achieve the look she wants – but says she faces discrimination in public and at work as a result.

He told Brisbane radio show Robin, Terry & Kip last week that having 600 tattoos, which cover 99 percent of his body, sometimes makes his daily life challenging.

A woman who transformed herself from a 'innocent' girl next door to a heavily tattooed adult model has revealed how her extreme ink and body modifications have changed her life

A woman who transformed herself from a ‘innocent’ girl next door to a heavily tattooed adult model has revealed how her extreme ink and body modifications have changed her life

Amber Luke, 27, is pictured here before she spent $250,000 on tattoos, piercings and surgery to become the 'Dragon Girl'.  She said she faced discrimination in public and at work because of her appearance

Amber Luke, 27, is pictured here before she spent $250,000 on tattoos, piercings and surgery to become the ‘Dragon Girl’. She said she faced discrimination in public and at work because of her appearance

“I get a lot of tattoos, but I don’t harm anyone in the process,” he told radio hosts Kip Wightman, Robin Bailey and Terry Hansen.

She adds that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but she finds it ‘sad’ when people make unkind remarks in public – especially when they say she has ‘ruined’ her appearance with tattoos.

“Everyone has their own opinion on what beauty is,” she said. ‘You see this culture [where people] stretch their necks, their ears, their lips. But at the end of the day, we are all entitled to our opinion and that’s okay.

Amber told Brisbane radio show Robin, Terry & Kip last week that having 600 tattoos, which cover 99 percent of her body, can sometimes make daily life challenging.

Amber told Brisbane radio show Robin, Terry & Kip last week that having 600 tattoos, which cover 99 percent of her body, can sometimes make daily life challenging.

‘But what I do experience is when someone expresses their opinion to me in public and comes up to me and says, ‘Oh, you’re ugly,’ or, ‘You’ve ruined yourself.’

He continued: ‘It’s very sad to know that people have strong opinions and they can voice them without any repercussions.’

Amber also revealed that she struggled to find work because of her appearance.

‘I’m not going to coat it with sugar, it has limited me [employment] options but that’s okay,’ he said.

She says everyone is entitled to their opinion, but she finds it 'sad' when people make unkind comments in public - especially when they say she has 'ruined' her appearance with tattoos.

She says everyone is entitled to their opinion, but she finds it ‘sad’ when people make unkind comments in public – especially when they say she has ‘ruined’ her appearance with tattoos.

‘Because of the way I see it, I don’t want to work in a shallow-minded company [and can’t] look past my pictures.

‘They won’t see my work ethic, they won’t see my morals or my values ​​or what I have to bring to the table.’

Amber has previously said having so many tattoos and body modifications is ‘valuable’ because she has learned ‘how tough I am’ by pushing her body to extremes.

Amber also revealed that she struggled to find work because of her looks, saying: 'I'm not going to cover it with sugar, it has limited me. [employment] option but that's okay'

Amber also revealed that she struggled to find work because of her looks, saying: ‘I’m not going to cover it with sugar, it has limited me. [employment] option but that’s okay’

He also said he went into shock and seizures during several procedures, despite not having epilepsy.

‘I was 16 when I got my first tattoo. It is the release of negative energy. It was a milestone for me,” he told Studio 10 months ago.

He also admitted to having his tongue split twice, after the procedure was unsuccessful the first time.

Amber previously said having so many tattoos and body modifications was 'worthy' as she had learned 'how tough I am' by pushing her body to the extreme.

Amber previously said having so many tattoos and body modifications was ‘worthy’ as she had learned ‘how tough I am’ by pushing her body to the extreme.

He described the pain as ‘excruciating’ when he underwent the repeat procedure, as the modifier had to cut through the scar tissue.

‘The experience I went through made me very tough and strong. I gained so much knowledge about anatomy,’ he said.

‘I have been in shock many times. I’ve been sick – and I’m not epileptic’.

The OnlyFans model once injected blue ink into her eyeballs during a torturous 40-minute procedure that left her blind for three weeks.

The OnlyFans model once injected blue ink into her eyeballs during a torturous 40-minute procedure that left her blind for three weeks.

The OnlyFans model once injected blue ink into her eyeballs during a torturous 40-minute procedure that left her blind for three weeks.

She has also spent $70,000 on extreme body modifications – including a tongue cleavage, breast augmentation, cheek and lip fillers, pointed ear implants, and a Brazilian butt lift.

He has previously spoken about his mental health battles, saying body modifications helped him become more comfortable in himself.

In 2020, she shared a photo of herself on Instagram at the age of 18, and wrote: “I was so depressed, suicidal and a walking dead girl.

She has also spent $70,000 on extreme body modifications - including a tongue cleavage, breast augmentation, cheek and lip fillers, pointed ear implants, and a Brazilian butt lift.  (Amber was depicted in early 2017 before becoming 'Dragon Girl')

She has also spent $70,000 on extreme body modifications – including a tongue cleavage, breast augmentation, cheek and lip fillers, pointed ear implants, and a Brazilian butt lift. (Amber was depicted in early 2017 before becoming ‘Dragon Girl’)

‘I’m numb. I hate myself most of the time – that hate runs deep. It tortures me.

‘Now, I have completely transformed myself into someone I am proud of. I am a strong woman who knows exactly what she wants and who she is.’

In May last year, a former topless waitress for a criminal biker gang narrowly escaped prison despite pleading guilty to drug trafficking.

In May last year, a former topless waitress for a criminal biker gang narrowly escaped prison despite pleading guilty to drug trafficking.

In May last year, a former topless waitress for a criminal biker gang narrowly escaped prison despite pleading guilty to drug trafficking.

#Dragon #Girl #Amber #Luke #people #told #ruined #good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest