Christie Brinkley's daughter, Sailor Cook, looks spectacular in a bikini in Italy when she turns 24

This budding cover girl certainly doesn’t let her summers get boring.

Christie Brinkley’s beautiful blonde daughter, Sailor Brinkley Cook, shared a collection of photos from her trip to the Italian island of Ischia on Instagram on Thursday as she celebrated her 24th birthday.

The 24-year-old Sports Illustrated model appeared to be in a good mood as she sunbathed, ate lobster and pasta, and went swimming with her female friends.

When in Europe!  This budding cover girl certainly doesn't let her summers get boring.  Christie Brinkley's beautiful blonde daughter, Sailor Brinkley Cook, shared a collection of photos from her trip to the Italian island of Ischia on Instagram on Thursday.

When in Europe! This budding cover girl certainly doesn’t let her summers get boring. Christie Brinkley’s beautiful blonde daughter, Sailor Brinkley Cook, shared a collection of photos from her trip to the Italian island of Ischia on Instagram on Thursday.

Goddess of the sun: The 24-year-old Sports Illustrated model seems to be in a good place as she sunbathes, eats lobster and goes boating with her female friends.

Goddess of the sun: The 24-year-old Sports Illustrated model seems to be in a good place as she sunbathes, eats lobster and goes boating with her female friends.

‘Pi pasta per favorite!’ write siren in the caption for his 192k followers. There is also a picture of the pasta plate.

Her Cover Girl star mother Christie Brinkley wrote in the comments: ‘BELLISSIMA‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️’

And her half-sister Alexa Ray Joel, whose father is 73-year-old Uptown Girl and Piano Man singer Billy Joel, hit the like button.

Christie, 68, has three children who all have different fathers.

Alexa’s father is Piano Man singer Billy Joel, his son Jack’s father is Richard Taubman and Sailor’s father is Peter Cook, an architect.

Polka life: The beauty wears a strapless white bandeau top.  There is a polka dot pattern with brown dots

Polka life: The beauty wears a strapless white bandeau top. There is a polka dot pattern with brown dots

Fun time: 'Pi pasta per liking!'  write siren in the caption for his 192k followers

Fun time: ‘Pi pasta per liking!’ write siren in the caption for his 192k followers

Another cutie: She was also spotted with a friend wearing a chic pink swimsuit while in the Mediterranean

Another cutie: She was also spotted with a friend wearing a chic pink swimsuit while in the Mediterranean

Casual summer life: Sailor stares into the camera as he lies in a lounge chair wearing gold earrings

Casual summer life: Sailor stares into the camera as he lies in a lounge chair wearing gold earrings

This spring the budding dancer flaunts her figure in a bikini as she lets her long, silky blonde hair fly in the wind while proving once again she has a megawatt smile while in the Caribbean.

‘When the sun comes up after 2 days of rain and you forget how to act,’ Sailor wrote in the caption to her Instagram followers.

There are several pictures from the beach, one of which includes a portrait of his mother’s dog, Chester.

Sailor wrote a candid post on her Insta Stories revealing how she used to worry that her ‘muscular and beautiful’ legs looked manly.

The star is known for expressing her doubts on social media.

Lunch and dessert one afternoon: Lobster and the pasta plate

Dolce in Italy: He also enjoys a cake with fresh strawberries

Lunch and dessert one afternoon: On the left is the lobster and pasta. And on the right in dessert with strawberries

So much beauty: This picture shows the little boats in the harbor at sunset with the sea behind

So much beauty: This picture shows the little boats in the harbor at sunset with the sea behind

Car selfies aren't a bad idea: Here the beauty is wearing a rose-red tank top with her light yellow hair loose.

Car selfies aren’t a bad idea: Here the beauty is wearing a rose-red tank top with her light yellow hair loose.

‘I don’t know what happened but I came out of the womb with a lot of leg muscles. My calves at 7 looked like I was a marathon cyclist,’ he joked.

‘Ever since I was a kid, it’s been my insecurity that they make my body look “masculine”,’ Sailor candidly revealed, sharing: ‘It’s always hard not to compare myself to women with skinny petite legs.’

Even now when her mother shows her recent photos, Sailor is disgusted by the look of her legs and figure in general.

‘I thought that maybe I should stop running & cycling to reduce my leg muscles. I thought maybe I was exercising too much and should stop. I almost even thought I should skip dinner and go on a diet,’ she said.

‘I’m preaching self-love and body image here but to be transparent.. how I feel about my body and the love I have for it isn’t always positive one day. I don’t fully agree with what I’m preaching here. Of course not.’

Yet she shared the ‘silver lining’ that she was ‘capable of changing my mindset after a negative spiral into a place of gratitude. I remind myself how grateful I am to have these two strong, healthy legs. How proud I am of how hard I work in the gym every day, and how happy it makes me feel.’

Sailor also notes ‘how LUCKY I am not only to have food on my plate every day but to eat organic, nutritious, colorful and beautiful food every day.’

Meanwhile, her mom Christie shared a bikini selfie taken this weekend where her tummy looks super flat and toned as she shows off her closet in the background.

Mom looks great too: Christie Brinkley proved she still has all the right curves in this suit in May

Mom looks great too: Christie Brinkley proved she still has all the right curves in this suit in May

#Christie #Brinkleys #daughter #Sailor #Cook #spectacular #bikini #Italy #turns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keary opens up about battle concussion after 'nervous' return, revealing teammates preparing to rest